The Better Tomorrow Plan
is Sodexo's plan for a better future.
It's a place where nutrition, health and wellness, local communities and the environment matter. It's how we've always worked. Building a better tomorrow is a big challenge which is only surpassed by our determination to succeed.
The Better Tomorrow Plan is made up of three core pillars:
The fundamentals that are the cornerstone of a responsible company. MORE >
Our strong philosophy and respect for ethical values form the basis of our commitment to corporate citizenship
- Our core values: Service Spirit, Team Spirit, Spirit of Progress
- Our Ethical Principles: Loyalty, Respect for people, Transparency, Business Integrity
3 priorities and 14 commitments to action: MORE >
- Actively promote Nutrition, Health and Wellness
- Support the development of Local Communities
- Protect the Environment
Dialogue and joint actions with our stakeholders MORE >
We strive to engage our stakeholders through common impactful actions:
- We listen to our stakeholders and maintain a dialogue with them.
- We influence practices at the sites where we operate and beyond.
We will develop a leadership position within networks and support opportunities to meet and engage with stakeholders so as to be recognized as the benchmark reference and sustainability leader in our 3 priorities.
Making a Better Tomorrow at Ithaca College
Your Sodexo Campus Dining Team is dedicated to sustainability. We know we can all work together to make a positive impact right here at Ithaca College. In addition to the many initiatives we take on as a company, we have implemented the following programs specific to Ithaca College.
Click a priority to expand. Click green text to view commitments in action at Ithaca College.
|DINING NEWS -
How You Can Help
You can help us help the environment in a number of ways:
- Take only the number of napkins you need per meal.
- Take only one cup for each beverage purchase.
- Use reusable bags for carryout, where provided.
- Join our Recycle Mug Program or bring your own mug from home for beverage purchases.
- Recycle and Compost around campus at the designated stations as well as at home.
- Dine in rather than carrying out.
- Get involved with REMP and other sustainable organizations on campus.